Forex is a big market to participate in and surprisingly only the top 5% are making money. That means the remaining 95% of traders are either breaking even or losing money. The small minority at the top in this business have their own hidden techniques and strategies that they use to profit. I hope to give you a glimpse into what they do.

The expert trader also knows when it is appropriate to drop the training wheels, which happen to be the demo platforms. I’m not saying demos are bad because they are excellent tools for people relatively new, but there is a point where they can no longer help you and can be detrimental to your success. You have to learn to recognize this point and stop using it.